Success is about Planning your Finances and Accounts
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success.
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it’s particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you’re contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial.
Together we will focus on your business and personal goals.
• What do you want to achieve?
• In what time frame do you expect to achieve your goals?
• What actions and/or decisions will need to be taken to ensure the goals are reached?
By working on your business, it helps to clarify what needs to occur for you to be successful.
While planning seems to be complicated and people procrastinate – putting it off – it is liberating. It aids your decision making. Should I do this work? Should I diversify into other areas? Where should I advertise to get new customers? By planning you have a much clearer vision of what you need to do. As the opportunities present themselves all you need to ask yourself is, “Does this help me achieve my goal?”
Planning will enable you to:
• Create a budget
• Set performance goals for team members
• Communicate your goals and vision effectively with your team
• Develop a template to review actual performance against targets
• Identify your Key Performance Indicators (KPI)**
** Key Performance Indicators
KPI’s are business activities that you measure every frequently. They let you know if you are on track or not. Examples are:
• Billable hours
• Value of daily sales orders
• Value of daily sales orders fulfilled
Plans, budgets and KPI’s are designed so you can track performance of your business. By utilizing these tools and comparing them with your actual results on a regular basis your chances of success improves immeasurably.